Professional, high performance decking screws for fixing into softwood or hardwood.
• Higher torque levels and firmer drive.
• Super sharp tip gives immediate bite from the first turn.
• Patented self-drilling thread removes the need to pre-drill and reduces the probability of splitting.
• Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
• Recessed under-head ribs provide superb countersinking.
• Protected by Elementech 2000 surface treatment.
• Corrosion resistance up to twice as long as standard decking screws.
• Impressive pull out value, less risk of working loose when used in substrates that flex in use.
• Flexes to 35º reducing the likelihood of screw shearing.
• CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.